Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

How much insurance do I have to have?

Tripshock suppliers must have a valid commercial liability insurance policy in place at all times during their partnership with TripShock. Although TripShock does not have specific policy requirements, to the extent that specific policy limits are required by law for a particular activity, providers must be in compliance. 

Please keep your insurance information up to date and send new insurance certificates to partners@tripshock.com each year.